[ITW] Even as kids we were hated

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
M-Billy
Heilig

Féminin Nombre de messages : 4514

MessageSujet: [ITW] Even as kids we were hated   Mer 7 Oct 2009 - 8:40

"Even as a kids we were hated"

Tokio Hotel is back. They are releasing a new album, after singer Bill Kaulitz vocal cord surgery. They hope to put Sweden on the tour plan.

In April last year, there were many Swedish Tokio Hotel fans who were disappointed, because the German group cancelled their sold-out gig at Hovet when the singer Bill Kaulitz got problems with his vocal cords. Bill had his surgery and now the band is back on its feet.

How do you feel now, Bill?
"It feels good. Everything is as before. But it was awful to disappoint all the fans the way we did. It is among the worst you can do as a singer”, he says when Metro meets the band at the Sheraton Hotel in Stockholm.

After the operation, Tokio Hotel had two tours in the US, which the Swedish fans reacted to. On a lot of sites they write that group has betrayed Europe.

"We can not split ourselves and be everywhere at the same time. We do our best to satisfy all requests. In 2010, we plan to do a big tour and then we would love to come to Sweden. Nothing is decided yet but we are sure that we will come here", Bill says.

It seems that people either love or hate you. Is that how you feel too?
"Yes, and that is nothing new for us. Tom and I grew up that way. Even as kids, we brought much hatred against us and we do not want it any other way.

Why were you hated as children?
"We stood out. We were children who spoke out on everything and everyone, and it was not so common. Both our appearance and behaviour stuck out” Bill says.

Today, Tokio Hotel releases their single "Automatic" and in early October, their eighth album.[It actually said eight album in the article]. Bill says that the new record is different from the previous ones.
"We have tried new things and took our time. There is a lot of programming and it is a bit more electronic. But it's still rock, of course.

Are you not afraid that the fans will think it is too different?
"You can hear a difference but we haven’t changed that much. Everyone is afraid of change but it can also mean that it gets better. We promise that this is the best album the fans have heard.

Fan questions to Tokio Hotel:

Sandra: Could you ever fall love with someone who is three years younger than you?
- Of course! Three years is not that much. Age does not matter, but now maybe I should not say too much. Me and Bill hit puberty [direct translation would be reach sexual maturity] very early. "laughs Tom.
- In the past I always fell in love with girls who were older than me, "says Bill.

Anastasia: George, how long did it take before you began to trust your girlfriend?
- It went pretty fast. You develop felling of whether a person is serious or not.
- George also decided to lose his virginity to the girl, so it's love of course. First, they had planned to wait until the wedding which is in two weeks from now, Tom chimes in while the other laughs.

Anastasia: If you could be an animal for a day, which animal would you be and why?
George: I'd be an eagle because I would get to fly.
Tom: I'd be a dog because then you get to sleep until the morning.
Gustav: I would be a turtle so I can be lazy and hibernate over winter.
Bill: I also choose a dog I think. It depends on who is the master. If I was a dog I'd probably like to have me as the master

Source : http://www.metro.se/2009/10/02/r_lhfushemrdy6_nmnbdgmga/

Traduction par Lychee. :

Spoiler:

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
PasMoi
Heilig

Féminin Nombre de messages : 3228

MessageSujet: Re: [ITW] Even as kids we were hated   Jeu 8 Oct 2009 - 0:28

Merci
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.myspace.com/annepasmoi
-Manon-

Féminin Nombre de messages : 22905

MessageSujet: Re: [ITW] Even as kids we were hated   Jeu 8 Oct 2009 - 0:38

M-Billy a écrit:

Bill: I also choose a dog I think. It depends on who is the master. If I was a dog I'd probably like to have me as the master

Mouhahaha moi aussi si j'tais un chien j'aimerai bien l'avoir comme maitre le billou.
En plus on peu dormir sur son lit qui doit etre très très confortable et on doit etre très gaté (voir pourri)XD

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.thforum.net/t31629-fiction-ok-en-cours-haunted
ninie73
Übers Ende der Welt

Féminin Nombre de messages : 2013

MessageSujet: Re: [ITW] Even as kids we were hated   Jeu 8 Oct 2009 - 10:23

Merci Morgane Wink ce serait possible d'avoir une petite traduction par une âme charitable ?
Lychee.
Übers Ende der Welt

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1280

MessageSujet: Re: [ITW] Even as kids we were hated   Jeu 8 Oct 2009 - 11:29

ninie73 a écrit:
Merci Morgane ;) ce serait possible d'avoir une petite traduction par une âme charitable ?

Voilà. Fait. :)

J'ai édité le premier post pour que tout le monde puisse retrouver la traduction plus simplement. ;)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://xxxlycheehell.skyrock.com
ninie73
Übers Ende der Welt

Féminin Nombre de messages : 2013

MessageSujet: Re: [ITW] Even as kids we were hated   Jeu 8 Oct 2009 - 14:25

Merci Lychee Wink
_Laura
Human

Féminin Nombre de messages : 6569

MessageSujet: Re: [ITW] Even as kids we were hated   Jeu 8 Oct 2009 - 22:19